Last modified Aug 09, 2019
The contents of this website and the information provided herein is selected carefully and updated on a regular basis. Nevertheless errors and incomplete facts may occur. Therefore MICRONIX USA, LLC shall give no warranty or guarantee for the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website. Furthermore, MICRONIX USA, LLC reserves the right to accomplish changes or supplementations without prior notice.
We make the following promise concerning information you submit to us:
- We will not sell your personal information
- We use your personal information only for business purposes between you and MICRONIX USA, LLC
- Your information is mostly used to confirm your identity in the course of business we have with you. If necessary, we disclose information when it is required by law.
- We may also disclose certain information to other entities to help us report or prevent fraud.
- If your relationship with us ends, we will continue to follow the privacy policies described in this notice to the extent that we retain information about you. If we no longer need to retain that information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner.
In the normal course of business, we collect the following sort of information:
- Information you provide such as name, business name, address, phone and fax numbers and email address.
- Information we get from other sources such as a credit reporting agency.
- Most of the personal information we collect is obtained from you. We collect personal information needed only to service and administer your business with us.
You may direct inquiries about your information we have on file to (in writing):
MICRONIX USA, LLC
3506-B Lake Center Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92704